Installing all new pipes in your home is called repiping. It can seem like a huge undertaking, but the benefits you will experience from having all new pipes in your home will definitely outweigh the time, cost and inconvenience of a repipe. Below are some of the many benefits of repiping your home.
- Fewer plumbing leaks – When you have a repipe done, you will have all new pipes that are less likely to leak or freeze in colder temperatures.
- Water pressure – With all new pipes you will also have increased water pressure.
- Safer – New pipes are less likely to experience corrosion and rust, which makes your water safer for you and your family.
- Home value – Having all new pipes in your home will help to increase the value of your home.
- Peace of mind – Having all new pipes will also give you peace of mind knowing that you are less likely to face a leak or unhealthy water.
- Rust free – Older pipes are known to carry rust. Newer pipes are rust resistant and will provide you with decades of clean and healthy water for you and your family.
Repiping is not a weekend DIY project. It is always recommended to have a professional plumber do all repiping work. Here at Top Notch Plumbing Services Inc., we have years of experience repiping homes. We are happy to discuss the process with you, provide you with a free quote, or schedule your home repiping project.